First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) consistently reinforces its customer service excellence via regular service checks at all customer interaction points. Quarterly Mystery Shopping surveys are held with support from 4Service consulting company. The applied methodology provides for consumer experience evaluation by expert mystery shoppers who assess the customer service quality posing as prospective customers visiting the bank’s outlets, contacting cash desks or the customer support centre. Regular measurements enable FUIB to consistently enhance its customer service quality.
The total Customer Service Quality Index at the FUIB’s branch network for the 1st quarter of 2013 stands at 88.76 out of 100 and falls within “good” category. As compared to the 4th quarter of 2012, the index lost 5.74 points, which was reasoned by the customer service standards toughening and the survey deepening.
The findings of the survey for the 1st quarter of 2013 show that 93% of the outlets demonstrate the total customer service quality index at “good” and “excellent” levels.
“Our goal is not merely to achieve good results, but to focus on the weaker points for enhancing service excellence. To do this, we build on the survey findings for 2012 and extend the depth of the survey and the weight of important for the client servicecriteria for the current year. The survey for the 1st quarter of 2013 took into account these changes and its results did not disappoint us. High service quality and customer satisfaction remain the key daily focus of FUIB team,” comments Tatyana Chernenko, Head of Strategic Marketing of FUIB.
- Jimmy Choo, Bally, Lardini, Sergio Rossi, Aquazzura, Giorgio Armani, Pal Zileri та ще 100 преміальних брендів відтепер можна купити у розстрочку*
- всеКАРТУ від ПУМБ визнано надзвичайно простою банківською карткою
- ПУМБ відкрив нове відділення у місті Васильків
- Working hours of FUIB branches for the period from August 23 to August 27, 2019
- FUIB has increased the limit of financing provided for "NOVAAGRO" trading house to UAH 200 million
- FUIB opened a branch in Myrhorod
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!