Performance results of First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) as of 31 March 2013:
Net profit equal to USD14.9 m (almost tripled YOY)
Net assets at USD 3.8 bn (up 17.0% YOY)
Loan portfolio at USD 2.6 bn (up 6.8% YOY)
Customer accounts at USD 2.4 bn (up 18.8% YOY)
Equity at USD 649.7 million (up 5.8% YOY)
Return on assets (ROA) before provisions and taxes equal to 3.1% (1.9% as of 31 March 2012)
Return on equity (ROE) before provisions and taxes at 17.6% (10.3% as of 31 March 2012)
Net interest margin up to 5.3% (4.8% as of 31 March 2012)
Structural ratios (average balance sheet):
Average net loan portfolio/Deposits remains at 97.0% (97.0% as of 31 March 2012)
Average customer accounts/Liabilities equal to 77.8% (76.9% as of 31 March 2012)
Asset quality ratios:
Provisions/ Impaired loans equal to 66.5% (72.0% as of 31 March 2012)
Capital adequacy ratios:
CAR (Basel) of 22.9% (27.9% as of 31 March 2012)
CAR (NBU) of 15.5% (15.1% as of 31 March 2012)
Over the reporting period FUIB’s net profit amounted to USD 14.9 million, which is almost 3 times up year-over-year.
Net assets grew by almost 17.0% to USD 3.8 billion year-over-year. The gross loan portfolio increased by 6.8% to USD 2.6 billion year-over-year. The corporate loan portfolio increased by 4.9% to USD 1.9 billion, and the retail loan portfolio increased by 12.2% to USD 0.7 billion year-over-year.
Customer accounts over the reporting period increased by 18.8%, to USD 2.4 billion year-over-year. Corporate customer accounts grew by 17.1%, and individual customer accounts increased by 20.1% year-over-year.
Equity of FUIB grew by 5.8% year-over-year and amounted to USD 649.7 million as of 31 March 2013.
"In the first quarter of 2013 FUIB demonstrated good profitability and remained one of the most attractive banks for depositors, which can illustrated by the high growth in customer accounts. Compared to the same period last year, the bank improved its efficiency, ROA and ROE before provisions and taxes due to increased profitability of its retail and corporate businesses," said Sergey Chernenko, Chairman of the Management Board FUIB.
- ПУМБ увійшов до рейтингу надійності українських банків журналу «Новое время» та інвестиційної компанії Dragon Capital
- Top managers shared their experience with teenagers at the regional conference held within the framework of “My Career in Ukraine” project in Zaporizhzhia
- У 2018 році ПУМБ потроїв прибуток, заробивши 2 млрд грн
- FUIB opened a new branch in Poltava
- FUIB clients will receive exclusive VIP-class metal-ceramic MasterCard cards
- People's choice: FUIB received "Financial Oscar" for the achievements in the field of services provision and attraction of individuals’ deposits
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!