FUIB announces drop in the fees for money transfers to the CIS countries and Georgia through Western Union money transfer system from 10 April 2013. Depending on the amount to be transferred the fee for an instant money transfer to the CIS countries and Georgia ranges from 1.0% to 1.7% (min. USD 3). An instant transfer will become available to the recipient anywhere all over the globe in a matter of minutes.
For the customers interested not in the transfer instancy, but an attractive service fee, the new “12 Hours” fee was introduced. Such a transfer will become available to the recipient 12 hours after it has been sent. The money transfer fee ranges from 0.5% to 1% (min. USD 2) depending on the transfer amount. “12 Hours” fee is not applying to money transfers to Turkmenistan.
Money transfer fee is available at any of outlets of FUIB.
- ПУМБ та ІНГО Україна випустили страховку для лижників-любителів
- Мобільний додаток ПУМБ Online святкує 1 рік!
- ПУМБ випустив картку в польських злотих
- Ecological clean-ups of FUIB in 2019: 14 cities, 319 volunteers, about 4 tons of garbage collected, and 3.2 thousand trees and shrubs planted
- World Savings Day: FUIB teaches Ukrainians financial literacy
- Donor Day in FUIB: 149 donors, 67 liters of blood, 445 saved lives
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!