FUIB announces drop in the fees for money transfers to the CIS countries and Georgia through Western Union money transfer system from 10 April 2013. Depending on the amount to be transferred the fee for an instant money transfer to the CIS countries and Georgia ranges from 1.0% to 1.7% (min. USD 3). An instant transfer will become available to the recipient anywhere all over the globe in a matter of minutes.
For the customers interested not in the transfer instancy, but an attractive service fee, the new “12 Hours” fee was introduced. Such a transfer will become available to the recipient 12 hours after it has been sent. The money transfer fee ranges from 0.5% to 1% (min. USD 2) depending on the transfer amount. “12 Hours” fee is not applying to money transfers to Turkmenistan.
Money transfer fee is available at any of outlets of FUIB.
- My Career in Ukraine: successful leaders shared their experience with teenagers from the southern regions
- Apple Pay Coming to FUIB’s Customers
- ПУМБ – лідер за кількістю нагород на FinAwards 2019
- ПУМБ відкрив відділення в Запоріжжі
- ПУМБ відкрив перший Центр обслуговування VIP-клієнтів
- FUIB has extended an agreement with the Government of Belarus on the compensation of part of the interest rate on the purchase of Belarusian agricultural machinery
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!