FUIB announces drop in the fees for money transfers to the CIS countries and Georgia through Western Union money transfer system from 10 April 2013. Depending on the amount to be transferred the fee for an instant money transfer to the CIS countries and Georgia ranges from 1.0% to 1.7% (min. USD 3). An instant transfer will become available to the recipient anywhere all over the globe in a matter of minutes.
For the customers interested not in the transfer instancy, but an attractive service fee, the new “12 Hours” fee was introduced. Such a transfer will become available to the recipient 12 hours after it has been sent. The money transfer fee ranges from 0.5% to 1% (min. USD 2) depending on the transfer amount. “12 Hours” fee is not applying to money transfers to Turkmenistan.
Money transfer fee is available at any of outlets of FUIB.
- Rating Agency "Credit-Rating" confirmed the long-term credit rating of FUIB
- Tenth-graders from Kyiv, Chernihiv, Zhytomyr, Vinnytsia and Cherkasy regions visited the regional conference “My Career in Ukraine”
- Зустрічайте шаблони в мобільному додатку ПУМБ Online!
- Serhii Mahdych appointed as FUIB's Deputy Chairman of the Board
- FUIB has been recognized as one of the most reliable banks in Ukraine
- FUIB opened a branch in Rivne
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!