FUIB announces drop in the fees for money transfers to the CIS countries and Georgia through Western Union money transfer system from 10 April 2013. Depending on the amount to be transferred the fee for an instant money transfer to the CIS countries and Georgia ranges from 1.0% to 1.7% (min. USD 3). An instant transfer will become available to the recipient anywhere all over the globe in a matter of minutes.
For the customers interested not in the transfer instancy, but an attractive service fee, the new “12 Hours” fee was introduced. Such a transfer will become available to the recipient 12 hours after it has been sent. The money transfer fee ranges from 0.5% to 1% (min. USD 2) depending on the transfer amount. “12 Hours” fee is not applying to money transfers to Turkmenistan.
Money transfer fee is available at any of outlets of FUIB.
- ПУМБ відкрив нове відділення у місті Васильків
- Working hours of FUIB branches for the period from August 23 to August 27, 2019
- FUIB has increased the limit of financing provided for "NOVAAGRO" trading house to UAH 200 million
- FUIB opened a branch in Myrhorod
- FUIB doubled sales of CIVOCL insurance policies
- FUIB joined BankID
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!