FUIB announces drop in the fees for money transfers to the CIS countries and Georgia through Western Union money transfer system from 10 April 2013. Depending on the amount to be transferred the fee for an instant money transfer to the CIS countries and Georgia ranges from 1.0% to 1.7% (min. USD 3). An instant transfer will become available to the recipient anywhere all over the globe in a matter of minutes.
For the customers interested not in the transfer instancy, but an attractive service fee, the new “12 Hours” fee was introduced. Such a transfer will become available to the recipient 12 hours after it has been sent. The money transfer fee ranges from 0.5% to 1% (min. USD 2) depending on the transfer amount. “12 Hours” fee is not applying to money transfers to Turkmenistan.
Money transfer fee is available at any of outlets of FUIB.
- Тарифікація пакетів Black Platinum та Premiere в липні і серпні
- Financial Club Awards 2020: ПУМБ відзначили в 19 номінаціях
- FUIB has joined the information campaign of the National Bank to combat payment fraud
- Let's put up a fight with the crisis: FUIB has introduced online establishing of accounts for businesses
- Clarification on making payments in connection with the implementation of the Law on Financial Monitoring
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 10 bln
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!