First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) announces the resolution of the Annual General Meeting of the shareholders held on April 23, 2013.
The Annual General Meeting resolved to distribute the Bank’s 2012 net profit of UAH 278.6 million as follows:
- 5% (UAH 13.9 million) – allocation towards the Bank’s reserve fund;
- 95% (UAH 264.7 million) – retained profit.
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
- Raiffeisen Bank International нагородив ПУМБ за високий рівень автоматично оброблених платежів у євро
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!