First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) announces the resolution of the Annual General Meeting of the shareholders held on April 23, 2013.
The Annual General Meeting resolved to distribute the Bank’s 2012 net profit of UAH 278.6 million as follows:
- 5% (UAH 13.9 million) – allocation towards the Bank’s reserve fund;
- 95% (UAH 264.7 million) – retained profit.
- Відкриття відділення №1 ПУМБ в м. Вишгород.
- FUIB ranks 1st in terms of the growth of term deposits of individuals in hryvnia
- FUIB participated in DobroRun 2021 charity run
- FUIB clients will be able to make contactless payments for purchases with SwatchPAY!
- FUIB is in the TOP-3 in the rating of the most user-friendly Ukrainian banks and became the leader in the nomination "Convenience" according to Forbes Ukraine
- Credit-Rating agency affirmed long-term credit rating of FUIB
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!