The net profit of First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) for 1Q2013 is UAH 89.5 m or 2.3 times up year-over-year.
The net interest income for 1Q2013 of UAH 388.0 m is 3.3% up year-over-year, while the net fee and commission income of UAH 106.2 m is 36.1% up year-over-year.
Over 1Q2013 the Bank’s assets grew by 7.4% to UAH 30.3 bn. The (gross) loan portfolio grew by 0.6% to UAH 20.9 bn. The growth in the retail loan portfolio (+1.5%) was higher than in the corporate loan portfolio (+0.3%). As of 31.03.2013 the corporate loan portfolio was USD 15.5 bn, while the retail loan portfolio was at UAH 5.4 bn.
Over 1Q2013 the customer accounts increased by 9.4% to UAH 19.1 bn. The corporate accounts grew by 12.9% and the retail accounts went up by 6.9%.
The equity of FUIB grew by 2.4% to UAH 4.3 bn as of 31 March 2013.
“FUIB increased lending to businesses and individuals in the first quarter thanks to the drop in cost of raising hryvnia resources. The customer accounts grew by 9.4% or by UAH 1.6 bn, confirming high customer confidence in the Bank. Early in the year FUIB switched to the new automated banking system, a leap to efficiency enhancement, which will provide for significant operating savings and enhance the quality and speed of our service to clients,” says Sergey Chernenko, Chairman of the Management Board of FUIB.
- ПУМБ став першим в Україні банком-емітентом, який приєднався до оновленої технології захисту платежів Visa
- FUIB introduced the Single Window function in Viber for users of the Currency Auction service
- Tenth-graders from Donetsk region received advice on their future career
- Tenth-graders from the northeastern regions joined the My Career in Ukraine project
- My Career in Ukraine returns in an updated online format
- ПУМБ відкрив нове відділення в місті Київ
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!