First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) successfully completed the audit to confirm its compliance with the payment card industry data security standard (PCI DSS)* developed by Visa and MasterCard international payment systems. The PCI DSS certificate confirms that FUIB ensures the highest data security as regards payment card transactions.
“The Bank regularly undergoes the audit of its systems ensuring security of card transactions and each year confirms its compliance with the internationally recognised PCI DSS, as only their ongoing enhancement process enables us to guarantee to our customers the maximum security of their payment card data,” says Yulia Shatrova, Head of the FUIB’s Processing Centre.
The audit provided for the comprehensive analysis of the payment card data security. This standards were developed by Visa and MasterCard payment systems and is the same for the banks all over the globe. The independent auditor was FortConsult A/S**.
* Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) — data security standard for payment card industry developed by Visa and MasterCard payment systems and combining the requirements of a number of data security programmes: six control objectives and 12 main security requirements. Control objectives: (1) build and maintain a secure network; (2) protect cardholder data; (3) maintain vulnerability; (4) implement strong access control measures; (5) maintain an information security policy; (6) regularly monitor and test networks. In 2010 FUIB was the first bank in Ukraine to complete successfully the audit of its compliance with PCI DSS.
** FortConsult A/S (Copenhagen, Denmark) specialises in delivery of consulting services in the sphere of information security. The company was founded in Denmark in 2002 by the internationally known expert in IT security Ulf Munkedal. FortConsult offers business-oriented tests on security, security evaluation and sparring, and along with a number of solutions relating to payment card security and adherence to the PCI DSS developed by VISA, MasterCard and other international payment card systems.
- New FUIB branch No. 15 in Kryvyi Rih opened for clients
- Open FUIB accounts through Diia
- New FUIB branch No. 1 in Vyshhorod opened for clients.
- FUIB ranks 1st in terms of the growth of term deposits of individuals in hryvnia
- FUIB participated in DobroRun 2021 charity run
- FUIB clients will be able to make contactless payments for purchases with SwatchPAY!
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!