First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) invites all its customers to evaluate their satisfaction with its products and customer service in a quick and convenient manner at the Bank’s web site www.pumb.ua in special section “People's Evaluation”. Now each customer can evaluate quality of the FUIB’s products and services, professionalism of the Bank’s team, customer service promptness and other criteria applying the 5-point grading scale, where: 1 – totally unsatisfied, 2 – rather unsatisfied, 3 – neutral, 4 – rather satisfied, 5 – completely satisfied. In addition to the evaluation FUIB also offers its customers to leave their propositions for customer service further enhancement. The questionnaire in “People’s Evaluation” section contains 18 questions for individual customers and 10 questions for corporate customers.
Each quarter FUIB will report on the results of “People’s Evaluation” when announcing the results of its “Mystery Shopping” customer service quality surveys.
“FUIB is open to customer propositions and criticism as regards the customer service quality. “People’s Evaluation” is another possibility for our customers to contribute to enhancement of the Bank’s customer service quality and products, and also to make their contribution towards better customer interaction. I am confident that an ongoing dialogue with customers in this format will let us, through joint efforts, make FUIB the first choice bank for Ukrainians,” comments Tatyana Chernenko, Head of Strategic Marketing of FUIB.
More details about FUIB’s customer service standards and patterns are available at the Bank's website on “Customer Service and Relationship Management” page.
- Режим роботи відділень ПУМБ в період з 5 по 9 червня 2020 року
- ПУМБ став першим в Україні банком-емітентом, який приєднався до оновленої технології захисту платежів Visa
- FUIB introduced the Single Window function in Viber for users of the Currency Auction service
- Tenth-graders from Donetsk region received advice on their future career
- Tenth-graders from the northeastern regions joined the My Career in Ukraine project
- My Career in Ukraine returns in an updated online format
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!