FUIB’s merchant POS terminal network, the fourth largest in Ukraine, grew by 6.5% and on December 31, 2012 totaled 6543 devices. Merchant P OS transactions grew by 67% to USD 328 mln. (USD 196 mln. in 2011); and FUIB’s net fee and commission income from merchant POS transactions increased by 58%.
“Last year FUIB’s main focus was to enhance quality of service of merchant POS terminal network and to increase its effectiveness. FUIB has its own Processing center that gives the Bank opportunity to be flexible, constantly improve merchant acquiring service and offer it at beneficial terms to customers,” said Stephan Guglieri, Executive Director of FUIB.
At present, the Bank’s merchant POS terminals are installed in retailers selling food, consumer electronics, pharmacy networks, clothing and footwear, beauty care products, and construction supplies, along with petrol stations, restaurants, duty-free shops, airlines, airports and hotels. FUIB’s merchant POS terminals are mainly located in Donetsk, Kyiv, Dnepropetrovsk, Lviv, Lukhansk, Kharkov, Zaporozhe and Odessa regions.
More details about merchant acquiring service by FUIB are available at 0 800 500 490 (toll-free landline or mobile calls with Ukraine) or any of the outlets of FUIB.
- Режим роботи відділень ПУМБ в період з 5 по 9 березня 2021 року
- Купуйте техніку на eldorado.ua в розстрочку від ПУМБ без переплат!
- FUIB has become a partner of the NBU's campaign on consumer rights protection in financial services
- FUIB, the Ministry of Digital Transformation and the NBU are preparing an educational series on financial literacy
- Понад 10 тисяч клієнтів підключилися до ГК «Нафтогаз України» у відділеннях ПУМБ
- FUIB provides financing for the suppliers of state-owned enterprises of strategic importance
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!