FUIB’s merchant POS terminal network, the fourth largest in Ukraine, grew by 6.5% and on December 31, 2012 totaled 6543 devices. Merchant P OS transactions grew by 67% to USD 328 mln. (USD 196 mln. in 2011); and FUIB’s net fee and commission income from merchant POS transactions increased by 58%.
“Last year FUIB’s main focus was to enhance quality of service of merchant POS terminal network and to increase its effectiveness. FUIB has its own Processing center that gives the Bank opportunity to be flexible, constantly improve merchant acquiring service and offer it at beneficial terms to customers,” said Stephan Guglieri, Executive Director of FUIB.
At present, the Bank’s merchant POS terminals are installed in retailers selling food, consumer electronics, pharmacy networks, clothing and footwear, beauty care products, and construction supplies, along with petrol stations, restaurants, duty-free shops, airlines, airports and hotels. FUIB’s merchant POS terminals are mainly located in Donetsk, Kyiv, Dnepropetrovsk, Lviv, Lukhansk, Kharkov, Zaporozhe and Odessa regions.
More details about merchant acquiring service by FUIB are available at 0 800 500 490 (toll-free landline or mobile calls with Ukraine) or any of the outlets of FUIB.
- ПУМБ увійшов до рейтингу надійності українських банків журналу «Новое время» та інвестиційної компанії Dragon Capital
- Top managers shared their experience with teenagers at the regional conference held within the framework of “My Career in Ukraine” project in Zaporizhzhia
- У 2018 році ПУМБ потроїв прибуток, заробивши 2 млрд грн
- FUIB opened a new branch in Poltava
- FUIB clients will receive exclusive VIP-class metal-ceramic MasterCard cards
- People's choice: FUIB received "Financial Oscar" for the achievements in the field of services provision and attraction of individuals’ deposits
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!