FUIB’s merchant POS terminal network, the fourth largest in Ukraine, grew by 6.5% and on December 31, 2012 totaled 6543 devices. Merchant P OS transactions grew by 67% to USD 328 mln. (USD 196 mln. in 2011); and FUIB’s net fee and commission income from merchant POS transactions increased by 58%.
“Last year FUIB’s main focus was to enhance quality of service of merchant POS terminal network and to increase its effectiveness. FUIB has its own Processing center that gives the Bank opportunity to be flexible, constantly improve merchant acquiring service and offer it at beneficial terms to customers,” said Stephan Guglieri, Executive Director of FUIB.
At present, the Bank’s merchant POS terminals are installed in retailers selling food, consumer electronics, pharmacy networks, clothing and footwear, beauty care products, and construction supplies, along with petrol stations, restaurants, duty-free shops, airlines, airports and hotels. FUIB’s merchant POS terminals are mainly located in Donetsk, Kyiv, Dnepropetrovsk, Lviv, Lukhansk, Kharkov, Zaporozhe and Odessa regions.
More details about merchant acquiring service by FUIB are available at 0 800 500 490 (toll-free landline or mobile calls with Ukraine) or any of the outlets of FUIB.
- ПУМБ став першим в Україні банком-емітентом, який приєднався до оновленої технології захисту платежів Visa
- FUIB introduced the Single Window function in Viber for users of the Currency Auction service
- Tenth-graders from Donetsk region received advice on their future career
- Tenth-graders from the northeastern regions joined the My Career in Ukraine project
- My Career in Ukraine returns in an updated online format
- ПУМБ відкрив нове відділення в місті Київ
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!