Throughout 2012 the customers of First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) made over 29 thousand operations through international money transfer systems Western Union, UNIStream and CONTACT, which is 27% up. The volume of money transferred through these money transfer systems increased by 28% year-over-year.
“The main factors contributing to the positive dynamic of the demand for money transfer services are the active development of the money transfer market and strengthening of the customer’s confidence in “civilised” ways for sending money, and intensification of global migration processes. Today these services turn into an important constituent of the bank’s competitive position in serving individual customers. Last year FUIB started providing money transfers through CONTACT international money transfer system, in the near term the bank will approach its customers with the money transfer services through MoneyGram system, which is one of the global leaders in money transfers,” said Stephan Guglieri, Executive Director of FUIB.
More details about instant money transfer service are available at 0 800 500 490 (toll-free landline and mobile calls within Ukraine), the web site www.pumb.ua or any of the outlets of FUIB.
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
- Raiffeisen Bank International нагородив ПУМБ за високий рівень автоматично оброблених платежів у євро
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!