Throughout 2012 the customers of First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) made over 29 thousand operations through international money transfer systems Western Union, UNIStream and CONTACT, which is 27% up. The volume of money transferred through these money transfer systems increased by 28% year-over-year.
“The main factors contributing to the positive dynamic of the demand for money transfer services are the active development of the money transfer market and strengthening of the customer’s confidence in “civilised” ways for sending money, and intensification of global migration processes. Today these services turn into an important constituent of the bank’s competitive position in serving individual customers. Last year FUIB started providing money transfers through CONTACT international money transfer system, in the near term the bank will approach its customers with the money transfer services through MoneyGram system, which is one of the global leaders in money transfers,” said Stephan Guglieri, Executive Director of FUIB.
More details about instant money transfer service are available at 0 800 500 490 (toll-free landline and mobile calls within Ukraine), the web site www.pumb.ua or any of the outlets of FUIB.
- Jimmy Choo, Bally, Lardini, Sergio Rossi, Aquazzura, Giorgio Armani, Pal Zileri та ще 100 преміальних брендів відтепер можна купити у розстрочку*
- всеКАРТУ від ПУМБ визнано надзвичайно простою банківською карткою
- ПУМБ відкрив нове відділення у місті Васильків
- Working hours of FUIB branches for the period from August 23 to August 27, 2019
- FUIB has increased the limit of financing provided for "NOVAAGRO" trading house to UAH 200 million
- FUIB opened a branch in Myrhorod
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!