First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) took the10th rank at the 20 most efficient banks rating by Forbes Ukraine magazine. The large and largest banks in Ukraine according to NBU classification were included in the research. The four parameters were evaluated on the basis of banks’ financial statements for three quarters of 2012: return on assets (net income / total assets), return on equity (net profit / equity), efficiency ratio (operating expenses / operating income), net interest margin (net interest income / assets that generate income) and the level of risk.
The magazine notes that efficient banks are more viable and resistant to shocks, they have more chances to survive in the crisis, and clients have more reasons to trust them.
Read more about the ranking in the Forbes Ukraine magazine (February 2012).
- Working hours of FUIB branches for the period from August 23 to August 27, 2019
- FUIB has increased the limit of financing provided for "NOVAAGRO" trading house to UAH 200 million
- FUIB opened a branch in Myrhorod
- FUIB doubled sales of CIVOCL insurance policies
- FUIB joined BankID
- FUIB started issuing payment cards automatically
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!