First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) took the10th rank at the 20 most efficient banks rating by Forbes Ukraine magazine. The large and largest banks in Ukraine according to NBU classification were included in the research. The four parameters were evaluated on the basis of banks’ financial statements for three quarters of 2012: return on assets (net income / total assets), return on equity (net profit / equity), efficiency ratio (operating expenses / operating income), net interest margin (net interest income / assets that generate income) and the level of risk.
The magazine notes that efficient banks are more viable and resistant to shocks, they have more chances to survive in the crisis, and clients have more reasons to trust them.
Read more about the ranking in the Forbes Ukraine magazine (February 2012).
- ПУМБ увійшов до рейтингу надійності українських банків журналу «Новое время» та інвестиційної компанії Dragon Capital
- Top managers shared their experience with teenagers at the regional conference held within the framework of “My Career in Ukraine” project in Zaporizhzhia
- У 2018 році ПУМБ потроїв прибуток, заробивши 2 млрд грн
- FUIB opened a new branch in Poltava
- FUIB clients will receive exclusive VIP-class metal-ceramic MasterCard cards
- People's choice: FUIB received "Financial Oscar" for the achievements in the field of services provision and attraction of individuals’ deposits
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!