First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) took the10th rank at the 20 most efficient banks rating by Forbes Ukraine magazine. The large and largest banks in Ukraine according to NBU classification were included in the research. The four parameters were evaluated on the basis of banks’ financial statements for three quarters of 2012: return on assets (net income / total assets), return on equity (net profit / equity), efficiency ratio (operating expenses / operating income), net interest margin (net interest income / assets that generate income) and the level of risk.
The magazine notes that efficient banks are more viable and resistant to shocks, they have more chances to survive in the crisis, and clients have more reasons to trust them.
Read more about the ranking in the Forbes Ukraine magazine (February 2012).
- FUIB Digital Business entered the TOP-20 best Internet banking
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!