First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) took the10th rank at the 20 most efficient banks rating by Forbes Ukraine magazine. The large and largest banks in Ukraine according to NBU classification were included in the research. The four parameters were evaluated on the basis of banks’ financial statements for three quarters of 2012: return on assets (net income / total assets), return on equity (net profit / equity), efficiency ratio (operating expenses / operating income), net interest margin (net interest income / assets that generate income) and the level of risk.
The magazine notes that efficient banks are more viable and resistant to shocks, they have more chances to survive in the crisis, and clients have more reasons to trust them.
Read more about the ranking in the Forbes Ukraine magazine (February 2012).
- New FUIB branch No. 15 in Kryvyi Rih opened for clients
- Open FUIB accounts through Diia
- New FUIB branch No. 1 in Vyshhorod opened for clients.
- FUIB ranks 1st in terms of the growth of term deposits of individuals in hryvnia
- FUIB participated in DobroRun 2021 charity run
- FUIB clients will be able to make contactless payments for purchases with SwatchPAY!
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!