Dear shareholders of PJSC “FUIB”!
Please be informed of the scheduled Extraordinary General Meeting of PUBLIC JOINT STOCK COMPANY “FIRST UKRAINIAN INTERNATIONAL BANK” (“Bank”).
The FUIB’s EGM is to be held on February 21, 2013 in the Bank’s premises (Donetsk Head Office) at: Universitetskaya St. 2a, Donetsk, 83001 (3d floor, room No 337).
The EGM is to commence at 11:00. Registration of shareholders (their proxies) will be carried out on February 21, 2013 from 10:30 till 10:55 at the venue of the EGM.
The register of the shareholders entitled to participate in the EGM is to be compiled as at 24:00 on February 15, 2013.
- Appointment of the EGM’s Secretary and Vote Counting Commission.
- Termination of the Supervisory Board of PJSC "FUIB".
- Determination of the quantitative composition of the Supervisory Board of PJSC " FUIB".
- Election of members of the Supervisory Board and Chairman of the Supervisory Board of PJSC " FUIB".
To participate in the EGM the shareholder (its proxy) shall have:
- shareholders – passport or other ID, documents confirming authority of the head of the Bank’s corporate shareholder.
- proxies – passport or other ID, power of attorney for participation in and voting at the EGM authenticated within the law of Ukraine.
Materials on the issues of the agenda of the EGM are available in the Bank’s premises (Donetsk Head Office) at: Universitetskaya St. 2 a, on business days from 9:00 to 18:00.
Contacts: Roman Kuzyuk, tel.: (044) 231 71 19.
- FUIB reduces the commission for withdrawing funds from debit cards abroad
- FUIB will increase rates on deposits for individuals in the national currency
- Відкриття відділення №1 ПУМБ ЕКСПРЕС в м. Конотоп
- Obtain the ePidtrymka card at FUIB
- 110 days of FUIB's struggle on the business front: UAH 719 million in taxes to the state budget, UAH 71.5 million in assistance to Ukrainian soldiers, UAH 80 million in support of employees
- FUIB is working to bring Ukraine closer to victory and condemns any cooperation with Russian occupiers
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!