Dear shareholders of PJSC “FUIB”!
Please be informed of the scheduled Extraordinary General Meeting of PUBLIC JOINT STOCK COMPANY “FIRST UKRAINIAN INTERNATIONAL BANK” (“Bank”).
The FUIB’s EGM is to be held on February 21, 2013 in the Bank’s premises (Donetsk Head Office) at: Universitetskaya St. 2a, Donetsk, 83001 (3d floor, room No 337).
The EGM is to commence at 11:00. Registration of shareholders (their proxies) will be carried out on February 21, 2013 from 10:30 till 10:55 at the venue of the EGM.
The register of the shareholders entitled to participate in the EGM is to be compiled as at 24:00 on February 15, 2013.
- Appointment of the EGM’s Secretary and Vote Counting Commission.
- Termination of the Supervisory Board of PJSC "FUIB".
- Determination of the quantitative composition of the Supervisory Board of PJSC " FUIB".
- Election of members of the Supervisory Board and Chairman of the Supervisory Board of PJSC " FUIB".
To participate in the EGM the shareholder (its proxy) shall have:
- shareholders – passport or other ID, documents confirming authority of the head of the Bank’s corporate shareholder.
- proxies – passport or other ID, power of attorney for participation in and voting at the EGM authenticated within the law of Ukraine.
Materials on the issues of the agenda of the EGM are available in the Bank’s premises (Donetsk Head Office) at: Universitetskaya St. 2 a, on business days from 9:00 to 18:00.
Contacts: Roman Kuzyuk, tel.: (044) 231 71 19.
- FUIB Academy of Analytics training project will continue
- FUIB took part in financing the new innovation center of Dobrobut MN
- FUIB has lent over UAH 2 billion to the agricultural small business segment
- FUIB has become a partner of the NBU's campaign on safety of cash payments
- FUIB continues to increase trade finance volume
- FUIB raises hryvnia rates on deposits for individuals
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!