First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) is an active participant of car loans market. During the first 11 months FUIB issued about 1800 car loans totaling UAH 185 million, which is 1.7 times up year-to-year. The most popular period for credit is 5 and 7 years which is 50% of new car loan portfolio.
In beginning of the year FUIB offered new car loan named Simple+ that allows getting a loan quickly at the rate of 0.01% providing minimal package of documents. Additionally the Bank improved loan conditions and simplified credit issuance processes within the programs Optimal+ and Comfortable+. In 2012 the most popular car loan program with FUIB was Comfortable+, which requirements for KASKO were minimal. The share of this product amounted to 25% in FUIB’s new car loan portfolio.
The growth of car loans issuance in FUIB was mainly due to increase of partner programs with auto dealers: UkrAvto, AIS, Bogdan Auto, Autotrading. Over one quarter or 26% of car loans were issued within partner programs.
FUIB participates in all significant events of car market. In December FUIB was a partner of Open Day by Bogdan Auto where the new generation of Hyundai Santa Fe 2013 was presented. During the Open Day the visitors of Hyundai sales center by Bogdan Auto had opportunity to get 2% off the Hyundai Santa Fe 2013 price and also to receive some gifts from event partners.
“While economy was cooling down and customers were pessimistic during the second part of the year, the car sales with auto dealers were decreasing. Meanwhile this year a lot of Ukrainians were to renew their car which aged 5 years old. FUIB offered clients beneficial terms of lending, shortened time for decision making and simplified the very procedure, which allowed to increase credit portfolio,” explained Maksym Myronenko, head of retail credits and deposits department of FUIB.
- Роз’яснення щодо здійснення виплат по споживчих кредитах фізичних осіб у серпні-вересні 2020 року
- Вигідне літо продовжується: купуй валюту у серпні у мобільному додатку ПУМБ Online за спеціальним курсом!
- FUIB anti-crisis program to help hospitals entered the Top 25 of best CSR programs ranking by the Vlast Deneg magazine
- ATTENTION! Loan repayment holidays for credit cards end on August 1
- FUIB opened a new branch in Bila Tserkva
- FUIB's net profit for the 1st half of 2020 amounted to UAH 1.25 bln
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!