Dear shareholders of PJSC “FUIB”!
Please be informed of the scheduled Extraordinary General Meeting of PUBLIC JOINT STOCK COMPANY “FIRST UKRAINIAN INTERNATIONAL BANK” (“Bank”).
The FUIB’s EGM is to be held on December 24, 2012 in the Bank’s premises (Donetsk Head Office) at: Universitetskaya St. 2a, Donetsk, 83001 (3d floor, room No 337).
The EGM is to commence at 11:00. Registration of shareholders (their proxies) will be carried out on December 24, 2012 from 10:30 till 10:55 at the venue of the EGM.
The register of the shareholders entitled to participate in the EGM is to be compiled as at 24:00 on December 18, 2012.
- Appointment of the EGM’s Secretary and Vote Counting Commission.
- Restatement of the Articles of Association of PJSC “FUIB”.
- Appointment of signatories authorised to authenticate the restated Articles of Association of PJSC “FUIB”.
- Appointment of persons authorised to take measures aimed at ensuring the agreement upon the restated Articles of Association of PJSC “FUIB” by the National Bank of Ukraine and their public registration.
- On Amendments to the Regulations of the Supervisory Board of the Bank and the Regulations on the Management Board
To participate in the EGM the shareholder (its proxy) shall have:
- shareholders – passport or other ID, documents confirming authority of the head of the Bank’s corporate shareholder.
- proxies – passport or other ID, power of attorney for participation in and voting at the EGM authenticated within the law of Ukraine.
Materials on the issues of the agenda of the EGM are available in the Bank’s premises (Donetsk Head Office) at: Universitetskaya St. 2 a, on business days from 9:00 to 18:00.
Contacts: Roman Kuzyuk, tel.: (044) 231 71 19.
As the EGM is to be held under the procedure provided for by cl. 5 art. 47 of the Law of Ukraine “On Joint Stock Companies”, no amendments to the agenda can be made by the shareholders.
- Стартує акція «Бонус до депозиту» - додаткова винагорода до 1,0% річних
- In the first six month of 2021, FUIB earned UAH 1.9 billion
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 12 bln
- FUIB Academy of Analytics training project will continue
- FUIB took part in financing the new innovation center of Dobrobut MN
- FUIB has lent over UAH 2 billion to the agricultural small business segment
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!