Dear shareholders of PJSC “FUIB”!
Please be informed of the scheduled Extraordinary General Meeting of PUBLIC JOINT STOCK COMPANY “FIRST UKRAINIAN INTERNATIONAL BANK” (“Bank”).
The FUIB’s EGM is to be held on December 24, 2012 in the Bank’s premises (Donetsk Head Office) at: Universitetskaya St. 2a, Donetsk, 83001 (3d floor, room No 337).
The EGM is to commence at 11:00. Registration of shareholders (their proxies) will be carried out on December 24, 2012 from 10:30 till 10:55 at the venue of the EGM.
The register of the shareholders entitled to participate in the EGM is to be compiled as at 24:00 on December 18, 2012.
- Appointment of the EGM’s Secretary and Vote Counting Commission.
- Restatement of the Articles of Association of PJSC “FUIB”.
- Appointment of signatories authorised to authenticate the restated Articles of Association of PJSC “FUIB”.
- Appointment of persons authorised to take measures aimed at ensuring the agreement upon the restated Articles of Association of PJSC “FUIB” by the National Bank of Ukraine and their public registration.
- On Amendments to the Regulations of the Supervisory Board of the Bank and the Regulations on the Management Board
To participate in the EGM the shareholder (its proxy) shall have:
- shareholders – passport or other ID, documents confirming authority of the head of the Bank’s corporate shareholder.
- proxies – passport or other ID, power of attorney for participation in and voting at the EGM authenticated within the law of Ukraine.
Materials on the issues of the agenda of the EGM are available in the Bank’s premises (Donetsk Head Office) at: Universitetskaya St. 2 a, on business days from 9:00 to 18:00.
Contacts: Roman Kuzyuk, tel.: (044) 231 71 19.
As the EGM is to be held under the procedure provided for by cl. 5 art. 47 of the Law of Ukraine “On Joint Stock Companies”, no amendments to the agenda can be made by the shareholders.
- Teenagers from different regions received advice from leading experts about ways to develop a career in Ukraine
- FUIB issued UAH 1 billion under the Affordable Loans 5-7-9 program
- The last 100 vehicles of Ukrposhta's mobile branches are getting onto Ukrainian roads
- New improved conditions for Lehkyi Overdraft at FUIB
- Клієнти ПУМБ зможуть безконтактно оплачувати покупки фітнес-браслетом Mi Smart Band 4 NFC
- ПУМБ підключився до державного сервісу перевірки квитанцій
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!