Credit Rating agency announced the results of the rating action taken on bank deposit ratings assigned earlier to Ukraine’s banks. The Agency confirmed grade 5 (highest deposit strength) of the bank deposit rating of First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB).
The rating updated on November 27, 2012. According to the applied special-purpose rating scale the deposits with FUIB are more reliable than deposits with other banks in Ukraine.
Bank Deposit Rating grade 5 (highest deposit strength) indicates that the bank is strong with minor vulnerability to negative commercial, financial and economic factors.
- FUIB is among the leading transparent companies in Ukraine
- FUIB allocates USD 1 million for development of Kyiv School of Economics and provision of scholarships
- The new Black Friday record is over UAH 1.86 billion in loans
- День донора онлайн в ПУМБ: 63 донори, 28 літрів крові, 189 врятованих життів
- Winter with FUIB loan products
- Consumer loan from FUIB in 5 minutes
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!