The Banking Supervision and Regulation Commission of the National Bank of Ukraine has approved Sergey Chernenko as the Chairman of the Management Board of PUBLIC JOINT STOCK COMPANY “FIRST UKRAINIAN INTERNATIONAL BANK” (resolution No 97 of 23.11.2012).
As reported earlier, the resolution on appointment of Sergey Chernenko as the Chairman of the Management Board was passed by the Supervisory Board of FUIB on 9 October 2012.
Mr Chernenko has been with the team of FUIB since 1997. Until his present appointment he held the office of the First Deputy Chairman of the Management Board and CFO of FUIB.
- The Deposit Bonus promotion is starting - an additional reward of up to 1.0% per annum
- In the first six month of 2021, FUIB earned UAH 1.9 billion
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 12 bln
- FUIB Academy of Analytics training project will continue
- FUIB took part in financing the new innovation center of Dobrobut MN
- FUIB has lent over UAH 2 billion to the agricultural small business segment
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!