The net profit of First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) for 3Q2012 is UAH 66.7 million. Thus, the net profit of FUIB for 9 months of 2012 is UAH 194.7 million, which is 21.1% up year-over-year.
In 3Q2012 the Bank’s asset growth resumed, the assets reaching almost UAH 31.6 billion at the reporting date. Starting from the year beginning FUIB loan portfolio grew by 7.7% to UAH 16.8 billion: the corporate loan portfolio increased by 5.0% to UAH 13.1 billion and the individual loan portfolio grew by 18.1% to UAH 3.7 billion.
Throughout 3Q2012 the Bank continued raising actively the corporate funds, which over the reporting period grew by 10.0% to UAH 7.8 billion as of September 30. Also FUIB maintained the retail accounts growth, which from the year beginning increased by 13.3% to UAH 9.8 billion.
The equity capital of FUIB grew by 2.8% to UAH 4.1 billion as of 30 September 2012 year-to-date.
“In the third quarter despite the continuing uncertainty in international financial markets FUIB achieved strong financial performance results and continued building up its business, attracting new customers and enhancing its efficiency. We remain flexible and adapt our strategy to developments in the market to ensure our business is sustainable and liquid. This is why we have the trust of our customers and partners,” Sergey Chernenko, Acting Chairman of the Management Board of FUIB, comments on the Bank’s performance results.
- Agro portfolio of FUIB's small business segment exceeded 1 billion UAH
- Роз’яснення щодо здійснення виплат по споживчих кредитах фізичних осіб у серпні-вересні 2020 року
- Вигідне літо продовжується: купуй валюту у серпні у мобільному додатку ПУМБ Online за спеціальним курсом!
- FUIB anti-crisis program to help hospitals entered the Top 25 of best CSR programs ranking by the Vlast Deneg magazine
- ATTENTION! Loan repayment holidays for credit cards end on August 1
- FUIB opened a new branch in Bila Tserkva
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!