The net profit of First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) for 3Q2012 is UAH 66.7 million. Thus, the net profit of FUIB for 9 months of 2012 is UAH 194.7 million, which is 21.1% up year-over-year.
In 3Q2012 the Bank’s asset growth resumed, the assets reaching almost UAH 31.6 billion at the reporting date. Starting from the year beginning FUIB loan portfolio grew by 7.7% to UAH 16.8 billion: the corporate loan portfolio increased by 5.0% to UAH 13.1 billion and the individual loan portfolio grew by 18.1% to UAH 3.7 billion.
Throughout 3Q2012 the Bank continued raising actively the corporate funds, which over the reporting period grew by 10.0% to UAH 7.8 billion as of September 30. Also FUIB maintained the retail accounts growth, which from the year beginning increased by 13.3% to UAH 9.8 billion.
The equity capital of FUIB grew by 2.8% to UAH 4.1 billion as of 30 September 2012 year-to-date.
“In the third quarter despite the continuing uncertainty in international financial markets FUIB achieved strong financial performance results and continued building up its business, attracting new customers and enhancing its efficiency. We remain flexible and adapt our strategy to developments in the market to ensure our business is sustainable and liquid. This is why we have the trust of our customers and partners,” Sergey Chernenko, Acting Chairman of the Management Board of FUIB, comments on the Bank’s performance results.
- FUIB took 4th place among the largest taxpayers in the banking sector of Ukraine in 2020
- More than 4,000 students discussed the professions of the future
- FUIB opened a new branch in Kryvyi Rih
- FUIB Digital Business entered the TOP-20 best Internet banking
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!