First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) again has been recognized the leader among banks in Ukraine in information disclosure of the securities dealer according to the first stage of the Rankings of Publicity in the Stock Market of Ukraine complied for the first time at the initiative of the Stock Market Infrastructure Development Agency (SMIDA), Stock Market Partnership Association and Fundmarket Internet portal with support from the Financial Sector Development Project (FINREP) of the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID).
Within the Rankings the degree of information disclosure by professional players in the Ukraine’s stock market at their corporate Internet sites was analyzed. The applied methodology provided for giving one point for availability of relevant information at the company’s Internet site under 30 criteria. FUIB got the maximum score (26) among the banks operating in the Ukraine’s stock market.
- Тарифікація пакетів Black Platinum та Premiere в липні і серпні
- Financial Club Awards 2020: ПУМБ відзначили в 19 номінаціях
- FUIB has joined the information campaign of the National Bank to combat payment fraud
- Let's put up a fight with the crisis: FUIB has introduced online establishing of accounts for businesses
- Clarification on making payments in connection with the implementation of the Law on Financial Monitoring
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 10 bln
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!