First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) again has been recognized the leader among banks in Ukraine in information disclosure of the securities dealer according to the first stage of the Rankings of Publicity in the Stock Market of Ukraine complied for the first time at the initiative of the Stock Market Infrastructure Development Agency (SMIDA), Stock Market Partnership Association and Fundmarket Internet portal with support from the Financial Sector Development Project (FINREP) of the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID).
Within the Rankings the degree of information disclosure by professional players in the Ukraine’s stock market at their corporate Internet sites was analyzed. The applied methodology provided for giving one point for availability of relevant information at the company’s Internet site under 30 criteria. FUIB got the maximum score (26) among the banks operating in the Ukraine’s stock market.
- FUIB finished the first quarter of 2021 with a net profit of UAH 1 billion
- Work schedule of FUIB branches for Easter and May holidays
- FUIB offers special terms of service to support its clients during the quarantine period
- FUIB will open Analytics Academy for Ukrainian students
- FUIB has provided more than UAH 4 billion to support small and medium-sized businesses
- “Financial Sensei”. An educational series on finance for young people, created by the Ministry of Finance, the NBU and FUIB, has appeared on Diya.Digital Education
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!