First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) again has been recognized the leader among banks in Ukraine in information disclosure of the securities dealer according to the first stage of the Rankings of Publicity in the Stock Market of Ukraine complied for the first time at the initiative of the Stock Market Infrastructure Development Agency (SMIDA), Stock Market Partnership Association and Fundmarket Internet portal with support from the Financial Sector Development Project (FINREP) of the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID).
Within the Rankings the degree of information disclosure by professional players in the Ukraine’s stock market at their corporate Internet sites was analyzed. The applied methodology provided for giving one point for availability of relevant information at the company’s Internet site under 30 criteria. FUIB got the maximum score (26) among the banks operating in the Ukraine’s stock market.
- In the first six month of 2021, FUIB earned UAH 1.9 billion
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 12 bln
- FUIB Academy of Analytics training project will continue
- FUIB took part in financing the new innovation center of Dobrobut MN
- FUIB has lent over UAH 2 billion to the agricultural small business segment
- FUIB has become a partner of the NBU's campaign on safety of cash payments
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!