First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) again has been recognized the leader among banks in Ukraine in information disclosure of the securities dealer according to the first stage of the Rankings of Publicity in the Stock Market of Ukraine complied for the first time at the initiative of the Stock Market Infrastructure Development Agency (SMIDA), Stock Market Partnership Association and Fundmarket Internet portal with support from the Financial Sector Development Project (FINREP) of the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID).
Within the Rankings the degree of information disclosure by professional players in the Ukraine’s stock market at their corporate Internet sites was analyzed. The applied methodology provided for giving one point for availability of relevant information at the company’s Internet site under 30 criteria. FUIB got the maximum score (26) among the banks operating in the Ukraine’s stock market.
- My Career in Ukraine: successful leaders shared their experience with teenagers from the southern regions
- Apple Pay Coming to FUIB’s Customers
- ПУМБ – лідер за кількістю нагород на FinAwards 2019
- ПУМБ відкрив відділення в Запоріжжі
- ПУМБ відкрив перший Центр обслуговування VIP-клієнтів
- FUIB has extended an agreement with the Government of Belarus on the compensation of part of the interest rate on the purchase of Belarusian agricultural machinery
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!