First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has completed the third wave of the Mystery Shopping survey evaluating the quality of the Bank’s services*, carried out by independent consulting company 4Service. This survey was conducted as a part of FUIB’s Service Quality Management System.
The survey included evaluation of the services in the bank’s retail network, including services to private and corporate clients and the quality of the cashier services. According to the results of the survey the general service quality index in FUIB’s network is within «excellent» category (over 90 points), which exceeds the result of the previous wave of mystery shopping by 10%. Service indicators have generally improved at all of the bank’s outlets.
«FUIB is consistently working to improve the quality of services provided to our clients. Regular mystery shopper surveys provide us with valuable information on the areas that need improvement. The results of the first two waves of this survey have formed the foundation for the new motivational system for the branches employees. The results of the third wave demonstrated an increase in the overall service quality index, which proves the effectiveness of the measures taken», – comments Tatiana Chernenko, head of FUIB’s Strategic Marketing Department.
*Mystery shopping is a method of service and sales quality assessment that uses the visits of qualified people the retail outlet posing as ordinary customers.
- ПУМБ випустив картку в польських злотих
- Ecological clean-ups of FUIB in 2019: 14 cities, 319 volunteers, about 4 tons of garbage collected, and 3.2 thousand trees and shrubs planted
- World Savings Day: FUIB teaches Ukrainians financial literacy
- Donor Day in FUIB: 149 donors, 67 liters of blood, 445 saved lives
- FUIB opened a new branch in Obukhiv
- FUIB breaks records: the growth in the portfolio of hryvnia deposits has amounted to 2 billion since the beginning of the year
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!