FUIB’s 1H2012 performance highlights as of June 30, 2012:
- Net profit for the period is US$17.8 million;
- Net assets accounted for US$3.3 billion;
- Gross loan portfolio is over US$2.5 billion;
- Customer accounts amounted to US$2.1 billion;
- Capital up to US$618.0 million.
- Return on assets (ROA) before provisions and taxes is 2.1% (2.3% in 2011);
- Return on equity (ROE) before provisions and taxes is 11.6% (13.6% in 2011);
- Net interest margin accounted for 5.0% (5.2% in 2011).
Average net Loan portfolio / Deposits is 96.7% (93.4% in 2011);
Average Customer accounts / Liabilities is 79.1% (75.5% in 2011).
Asset quality ratios:
NPL / Loan portfolio coverage is 20.1% (19.1% in 2011);
Provisions / Loan portfolio coverage is 14.7% (15.1% is 2011);
High level of NPL coverage of 73.2% (79.4% is 2011).
Capital adequacy ratios:
CAR (Basel) at a very high level of 26.1% (26.8% in 2011);
CAR (Basel) Tier 1 is 20.1% (20.3% in 2011);
CAR (NBU) is 16.1% (15.9% in 2011).
Over the reporting period FUIB’s net profit amounted US$17.8 million, of which US$12.3 million was earned in 2Q2012 doubling the result of previous period. This result is backed by growth of net interest income and net fee and commission income which amounted US$65.9 million and US$16.5 million respectively.
The Bank’s assets decreased by 12% to US$3,270 million due to outflow of “hot” corporate accounts (38% down to US$891 million). At the same time during 1H2012 the retail accounts with the Bank grew by 11% to US$1,201 million.
During 1H2012 FUIB’s loan portfolio grew by 4% to US$2,511 million mainly through 8% growth in the individual loan portfolio to US$653 million and 2% growth in the corporate loan portfolio to US$1,859 million.
FUIB’s equity increased by 2% as of June 30, 2012 and amounts to US$618 million. The CAR (Basel) is 26.1%, which is significantly above its normative (8%).
“In first half of 2012 FUIB demonstrates high profitability and remains one the most sustainable banks in the Ukraine’s banking system, enjoying a strong and diversified balance sheet,” says Konstantin Vaysman, Chairman of the FUIB’s Management Board. “The Bank improved the structure of obligations by means of substituting loans to foreign banks with client accounts. In July FUIB has repaid the syndicated loan raised in October 2010 before maturity date. In the second half of 2012 the Bank will continue to diversify the loan portfolio via increasing the share of retail loans and enhancing the industry diversification of its corporate loans portfolio.”
- New FUIB branch No. 1 in Vyshhorod opened for clients.
- FUIB ranks 1st in terms of the growth of term deposits of individuals in hryvnia
- FUIB participated in DobroRun 2021 charity run
- FUIB clients will be able to make contactless payments for purchases with SwatchPAY!
- FUIB is in the TOP-3 in the rating of the most user-friendly Ukrainian banks and became the leader in the nomination "Convenience" according to Forbes Ukraine
- Credit-Rating agency affirmed long-term credit rating of FUIB
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!