First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) informs that calls to its Call Centre, 0 800 500 490, are free of charge both from landline and mobile phones of all mobile service providers in Ukraine.
Rules for calling the numbers beginning with 800 are governed by cl. 80 of the Regulation of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine No 295 of 11 April 2012 “On Approval of the Rules for Provision and Receipt of Telecommunication Services” saying: “Charges for calls through global telecommunication service with the dialling prefix 800 are paid by the called party. Any charges on the calling party are forbidden.”
Thus, now one can contact the FUIB’s Call Centre from landline and mobile phones within Ukraine in one of the following ways:
- 0 800 500 490 (free calls from landline and mobile phones within Ukraine)
- 490 (calls from mobile phones subscribed to life:), Kievstar and billed by the mobile service provider)
- +38 062 332-49-00 (for calls from aboard)
- FUIB Academy of Analytics training project will continue
- FUIB took part in financing the new innovation center of Dobrobut MN
- FUIB has lent over UAH 2 billion to the agricultural small business segment
- FUIB has become a partner of the NBU's campaign on safety of cash payments
- FUIB continues to increase trade finance volume
- FUIB raises hryvnia rates on deposits for individuals
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!