First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) upgraded options of SMS-banking service and introduced function of blocking payment cards using SMS messages. Now FUIB’s cardholders, which are being subscribed to SMS-banking service, may block their card on their own without contacting the FUIB’s Call Centre.
To block the payment card the cardholder should send an SMS with special command to the short phone number 4682 (phone number for Ukrainian mobile service providers, not applicable in roaming) or to the number +380 95 295 23 00 (for subscribers in roaming). Using command «BLOCK» or «БЛОК» clients can block one or several cards linked to the cardholder’s mobile phone number.
To unblock the payment card the cardholder should contact the FUIB’s Call Centre and, after the customer’s identity check, tell the Call Centre employee the number of the card to be unblocked.
«FUIB monitors its clients’ payment cards operations 24/7 to reveal suspicious operations, says Valeriy Patsuy, Head of Card & Transactions Development Department of FUIB. The function of distant card blocking is one among numerous measures which FUIB undertakes to provide the highest safety for cards operations made by our clients».
Find out more about this service at FUIB Mobile page.
- My Career in Ukraine: successful leaders shared their experience with teenagers from the southern regions
- Apple Pay Coming to FUIB’s Customers
- ПУМБ – лідер за кількістю нагород на FinAwards 2019
- ПУМБ відкрив відділення в Запоріжжі
- ПУМБ відкрив перший Центр обслуговування VIP-клієнтів
- FUIB has extended an agreement with the Government of Belarus on the compensation of part of the interest rate on the purchase of Belarusian agricultural machinery
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!