Today First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has repaid USD 10.2 million, the outstanding instalment, of USD 237 million syndicated loan raised in October 2010 under refinancing of the bank’s loans from international creditors. HSBC Bank Plc acted as agent for the facility. The syndicated loan terms provided for its repayment following an amortizing loan repayment scheme until September 30, 2012.
“FUIB has excellent financial performance indicators, strong balance sheet and is one of the most sustainable banks in the Ukraine’s banking system”, says Konstantin Vaysman, Chairman of the FUIB’s Management Board. “Therefore the bank is able to fulfill its obligations to the creditors timely and in full. The syndicated loan early repayment is another evidence of our responsible conduct of business”.
“Backed by a two-decade successful experience on international financial markets, we have reaffirmed the trust of our international creditors and will continue to attract financing on both local and international capital markets,” says Dmitriy Yurgens, Deputy Chairman of the Management Board, FIs and investment banking.
Now FUIB’s outstanding debt to foreign creditors is represented by the USD 252.5 million Eurobonds issued in 2007, which was one of the largest debut Eurobond issues by the bank with private Ukrainian capital. The Eurobonds are maturing on December 31, 2014.
- FUIB EXPRESS Branch was opened for clients
- FUIB is in TOP-12 best employers in Ukraine according to Forbes
- Congratulations to winners of the "We are celebrating the jubilee – we give 30 thousand for the deposit" promotion
- Режим роботи відділень ПУМБ в період з 24 грудня 2021 року по 10 січня 2022 року
- FUIB held the first internal hackathon
- JJ.P. Morgan Chase Bank awarded FUIB for the high level of automatically processed payments in US dollars
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!