Today First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has repaid USD 10.2 million, the outstanding instalment, of USD 237 million syndicated loan raised in October 2010 under refinancing of the bank’s loans from international creditors. HSBC Bank Plc acted as agent for the facility. The syndicated loan terms provided for its repayment following an amortizing loan repayment scheme until September 30, 2012.
“FUIB has excellent financial performance indicators, strong balance sheet and is one of the most sustainable banks in the Ukraine’s banking system”, says Konstantin Vaysman, Chairman of the FUIB’s Management Board. “Therefore the bank is able to fulfill its obligations to the creditors timely and in full. The syndicated loan early repayment is another evidence of our responsible conduct of business”.
“Backed by a two-decade successful experience on international financial markets, we have reaffirmed the trust of our international creditors and will continue to attract financing on both local and international capital markets,” says Dmitriy Yurgens, Deputy Chairman of the Management Board, FIs and investment banking.
Now FUIB’s outstanding debt to foreign creditors is represented by the USD 252.5 million Eurobonds issued in 2007, which was one of the largest debut Eurobond issues by the bank with private Ukrainian capital. The Eurobonds are maturing on December 31, 2014.
- Jimmy Choo, Bally, Lardini, Sergio Rossi, Aquazzura, Giorgio Armani, Pal Zileri та ще 100 преміальних брендів відтепер можна купити у розстрочку*
- всеКАРТУ від ПУМБ визнано надзвичайно простою банківською карткою
- ПУМБ відкрив нове відділення у місті Васильків
- Working hours of FUIB branches for the period from August 23 to August 27, 2019
- FUIB has increased the limit of financing provided for "NOVAAGRO" trading house to UAH 200 million
- FUIB opened a branch in Myrhorod
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!