First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) launches the renewed promotion deposit product aimed at Ukrainian football supporters – “Football BOOM! – Euroseason 2010-2011”.
The actualised “Football Boom!” deposit ensures generation by depositors of the bonus rate to the deposit rate, provided Ukrainian teams win in UEFA Europa League and UEFA Champions League matches.
Taking into account the immense popularity of previous “Football Boom” product offerings among our customers and the interest of Ukrainian football supporters in matches of the Europa League and Champions League FUIB introduces to its customers the renewed “Football BOOM!!! – Euroseason 2010-2011” deposit. The promotion campaign will be run from 16 February 2011 and as long as at least one of Ukrainian football clubs remains in the UEFA Europa League or UEFA Champions League contest.
One can arrange “Football Boom! Euroseason 2010–2011” deposit for the period of 6 or 12 months. The deposit interest will be paid at maturity. The minimum deposit amount is UAH 1000, USD 100 or EUR 100. Moreover, customers to have made such deposit will receive from the Bank a MasterCard Standard card with one year free service.
“The mechanics of this deposit is easy to understand and well known to our depositors: within “Football BOOM!!! – Euroseason 2010-2011” deposit our customers make the event-linked-deposit at basic rate,” explains Valeriy Patsuy, Head of the FUIB’s Retail Business Strategic Development and Marketing. “In case a specific Ukrainian club reaches another stage of the Eurocontests, depositors are given an additional bonus and all the accrued deposit interest is recalculated at such increased rate:
Football Boom!!! Metallist FC (Kharkov) – Euroseason 2010-2011 – +1 % p.a., if “Metallist” FC reaches 1/8 of the Europa League 2010 - 2011;
Football Boom!!! Dinamo FC (Kiev) – Euroseason 2010-2011 – +1 % p.a., if “Dinamo” reaches 1/8 of the Europa League 2010 - 2011;
Football Boom!!! Shakhtyor FC (Donetsk) – Euroseason 2010-2011 – +1 % p.a., if “Shakhtyor” reaches 1/4 of the Champions League 2010-2011.”
So, if their favourite team wins, the Bank’s depositors will be able to generate the income of up to 14.1% in the national currency, up to 6.6% in American dollars and up to 4.0% in euro.
- ПУМБ увійшов до рейтингу надійності українських банків журналу «Новое время» та інвестиційної компанії Dragon Capital
- Top managers shared their experience with teenagers at the regional conference held within the framework of “My Career in Ukraine” project in Zaporizhzhia
- У 2018 році ПУМБ потроїв прибуток, заробивши 2 млрд грн
- FUIB opened a new branch in Poltava
- FUIB clients will receive exclusive VIP-class metal-ceramic MasterCard cards
- People's choice: FUIB received "Financial Oscar" for the achievements in the field of services provision and attraction of individuals’ deposits
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!