First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has taken another advantage of such modern technologies as Internet and mobile communication towards the search for nearest ATMs of FUIB. By introducing “ATM SMS -Locator” service the FUIB’s retail business ensures that the customer, as requested, receives to his/her mobile phone number an SMS with the data on the location of the nearest ATMs of FUIB and its partner banks. The relevant request can be made by both customers and non-customers of FUIB that have mobile phones.
The “ATM SMS - Locator” service from FUIB works as follows: a customer for whom it is necessary to locate the nearest ATM sends an SMS with the body saying “PUMB” (or “ПУМБ”) to the shortcode 7733 and in a matter of seconds receives an SMS with the addresses of 5 ATMs that are nearest to wherever he/she is,” explains Valeriy Patsuy, Head of the FUIB’s Retail Business Strategic Development and Marketing.
The customers can be confident that any time day or night, in any city of the FUIB’s presence or of its partner banks they will with ease locate the convenient for them ATMs within “Radius” network uniting over 3500 ATMs of partner financial institutions all over Ukraine.
This service is accessible to all individual subscribers of “Kievstar” mobile service provider, both the Bank’s customers and non-customers. The service fee is UAH 2 (VAT inclusive) per SMS request.
- My Career in Ukraine: successful leaders shared their experience with teenagers from the southern regions
- Apple Pay Coming to FUIB’s Customers
- ПУМБ – лідер за кількістю нагород на FinAwards 2019
- ПУМБ відкрив відділення в Запоріжжі
- ПУМБ відкрив перший Центр обслуговування VIP-клієнтів
- FUIB has extended an agreement with the Government of Belarus on the compensation of part of the interest rate on the purchase of Belarusian agricultural machinery
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!