First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) consistently improves its car lending programmes for customers and introduces its new product, Car Loan, which main advantages are: flexible competitive rate that is lower where the down payment is bigger and quick loan application consideration.
“We have made our Car Loan most beneficial for our customers: we offer a flexible rate that depends on the down payment amount and the optimum loan application consideration process. Moreover, we do not limit the freedom of choice by our customers assisting them in purchasing the motor vehicle from the car dealership of their choice and in choosing the appropriate loan repayment schedule,” Dmitriy Krepak, Deputy Chairman of the FUIB’s Management Board, comments on the Bank’s new product introduction.
The loan provides for no hidden fees, no additional security or suretyship, and ensures the lowest comprehensive car insurance fee for our customers.
Car Loan is granted for the period of up to 60 months to the amount of up to UAH 300 000.
The rate for the car loan is fixed, which helps our customers to plan their personal budget and monthly loan repayment instalments. The borrowers at their own discretion choose the loan repayment plan that is best for them, in equal or decreasing instalments, and are entitled, whenever it suits them, to prepay the loan for no penalty fee. FUIB provides its customers with such additional convenience service as loan repayment through PUMB Online, its Internet baking service.
- In the first six month of 2021, FUIB earned UAH 1.9 billion
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 12 bln
- FUIB Academy of Analytics training project will continue
- FUIB took part in financing the new innovation center of Dobrobut MN
- FUIB has lent over UAH 2 billion to the agricultural small business segment
- FUIB has become a partner of the NBU's campaign on safety of cash payments
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!