Dear shareholders of PJSC “FUIB”, please be informed of the scheduled Annual General Meeting of Public Joint Stock Company “Fisrt International Ukrainian Bank” (“Bank”).
The FUIB’s AGM is to be held on 20 April 2011 in the Bank’s premises (Donetsk Head Office) at: Universytetskaya St. 2a, Donetsk, 83001 (3d floor, assembly hall, room No 328).
The AGM is to commence at 11:00. Registration of shareholders (their proxies) will be carried out on 20 April 2011 from 10:30 to 10:55 at the venue of the AGM.
The register of the shareholders entitled to participate in the AGM is to be compiled as at 24:00 on 14 April 2011.
1. Appointment of the AGM’s Secretary and Vote Counting Commission.
2. Approval of the Bank’s 2010 Annual Report.
3. Approval of the independent auditor’s report on the Bank’s 2010 Annual Report.
4. Approval of the report of the Audit Committee on the Bank’s 2010 Annual Report.
5. Distribution of the Bank’s profit (or procedure for covering losses) for 2010.
6. Resolutions on the on the findings of considering the reports of the Supervisory Board, Management Board, Audit Committee on the Bank’s performance over 2010.
7. Change of the independent auditor for auditing the financial statements of PJSC “DONGORBANK”, authenticating the Transfer Deed, and for taking other measures as required by the law of Ukraine towards the reorganisation of PJSC “FUIB” through its consolidation with Public Joint Stock Company “First Ukrainian International Bank”.
8. Restatement of the Bank’s Articles of Association.
9. Restatement of the Regulation on the Bank’s General Meeting of Shareholders.
10. Restatement of the Regulation on the Bank’s Management Board.
11. Approval of the Regulation on the Bank’s Supervisory Board.
12. Changes in the personal composition of the Bank’s Supervisory Board.
To participate in the AGM the shareholder (its proxy) shall have:
- shareholders – passport or other ID, documents confirming authority of the head of the Bank’s corporate shareholder.
- proxies – passport or other ID, power of attorney for participation in and voting at the AGM authenticated within the law of Ukraine.
Materials on the issues of the agenda of the AGM are available in the Bank’s premises (Kiev Head Office) at: Ilyinskaya St. 8, “Ilyinskiy” Business Centre, entrance No 6, room No 328-a (level 3), Kiev, on business days from 9:00 to 18:00. Contacts: Roman Kuzyuk, tel.: (044) 231 71 19.
- FUIB Academy of Analytics training project will continue
- FUIB took part in financing the new innovation center of Dobrobut MN
- FUIB has lent over UAH 2 billion to the agricultural small business segment
- FUIB has become a partner of the NBU's campaign on safety of cash payments
- FUIB continues to increase trade finance volume
- FUIB raises hryvnia rates on deposits for individuals
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!