First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) entered the TOP-100 largest banks of the CIS region according to RIA rating agency's annual ranking "CIS 100 largest banks". In 2012 rating FUIB improved its results by 33 points occupying the 51st position with assets of USD 4.36 billion as of January 1, 2012*.
"FUIB was able to grow its business substantially despite the challenging business environment in 2011 − said Konstantin Vaysman, chairman of the FUIB management board. − the Bank grew both organically on the back of both business growth, and new product and service propositions, and non-organically via its consolidation with Dongorbank. As a result, FUIB significantly strengthened its positions in the banking sector and improved key performance indicators, outperforming the previous year's profitability".
This year 17 Ukrainian financial institutions were included in the rating of TOP-100 largest banks of the CIS region, while the combined share of assets of Ukrainian banks in the ranking was 7.2%. According to the rating the total assets of the 100 largest banks in the CIS countries were USD1.23 trillion dollars as of January 1, 2012, USD136 billion or 12.5% higher than in the previous rating one year ago.
* Estimations of banks' assets were performed by RIA Rating agency on the basis of the national standards unconsolidated audited financial statements.
- Jimmy Choo, Bally, Lardini, Sergio Rossi, Aquazzura, Giorgio Armani, Pal Zileri та ще 100 преміальних брендів відтепер можна купити у розстрочку*
- всеКАРТУ від ПУМБ визнано надзвичайно простою банківською карткою
- ПУМБ відкрив нове відділення у місті Васильків
- Working hours of FUIB branches for the period from August 23 to August 27, 2019
- FUIB has increased the limit of financing provided for "NOVAAGRO" trading house to UAH 200 million
- FUIB opened a branch in Myrhorod
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!