First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) entered the TOP-100 largest banks of the CIS region according to RIA rating agency's annual ranking "CIS 100 largest banks". In 2012 rating FUIB improved its results by 33 points occupying the 51st position with assets of USD 4.36 billion as of January 1, 2012*.
"FUIB was able to grow its business substantially despite the challenging business environment in 2011 − said Konstantin Vaysman, chairman of the FUIB management board. − the Bank grew both organically on the back of both business growth, and new product and service propositions, and non-organically via its consolidation with Dongorbank. As a result, FUIB significantly strengthened its positions in the banking sector and improved key performance indicators, outperforming the previous year's profitability".
This year 17 Ukrainian financial institutions were included in the rating of TOP-100 largest banks of the CIS region, while the combined share of assets of Ukrainian banks in the ranking was 7.2%. According to the rating the total assets of the 100 largest banks in the CIS countries were USD1.23 trillion dollars as of January 1, 2012, USD136 billion or 12.5% higher than in the previous rating one year ago.
* Estimations of banks' assets were performed by RIA Rating agency on the basis of the national standards unconsolidated audited financial statements.
- ПУМБ запустив міжнародні перекази через систему RIA
- ПУМБ відкрив нове відділення в Черкасах
- FUIB announces the change in the Management Board
- Pay for utilities in the PUMB Online mobile application
- Immerse yourself in a circle of friends with PUMB and Roshen
- In November, the volume of Ukrainians' deposits in FUIB increased by half a billion UAH
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!